The Royalty Summary feature in the SymphonicMS provides a quick overview of your royalties across time periods, as well as access to in-depth royalties breakdowns of your releases, tracks, partner, etc.
Take a look by navigating to Royalties ► Royalty Summary in the SymphonicMS.
Here you’ll see your current balance, followed by a listing of your royalty periods. Each period is typically broken out by these line items:
- Opening Balance - Any unrequested royalties carried over from a previous period
- Earnings - Royalties your content earned at DSPs
- SplitShare - Royalties that were automatically transferred from your account to your payees’ Symphonic account because they (1) had a split on a track that earned royalties and (2) were enrolled in SplitShare
- The SplitShare line will also account for any recouped earnings from enrolled payees
- Adjustments - Any applicable charges or credits to your account (e.g., tax withholding, fees, refund, etc.)
- Payments - Amounts that have been paid out to you
- Outstanding Balance - Any remaining royalties after summing the above items
Click on View Details to view and download detailed breakdowns for a single period’s royalties by different categories (e.g., release, track, territory, etc.). You can also get breakdowns across multiple periods and for custom date ranges by using the View Custom Date Range tool to set the time frame you want to view.
To change periods, select the All Periods link at the top of the page to navigate back to your Royalty Summary page, and then choose a new period or custom date range from there.