To see detailed royalty breakdowns for splits to artists or other contributors, the SplitShare tab in royalty details now shows:
- Contributors' earnings based on track royalties and their splits
- Contributors' earnings that were transferred to their SymphonicMS account via SplitShare
- The SplitShare enrollment status of the contributors
You can find this under the Royalties menu:
- Navigate to Royalties ► Royalty Summary
- Click View Details or View Multiple Periods and select a date range
- Select the SplitShare tab
Once you are on the SplitShare tab, you will see four columns:
- Artist Name. The name of the artist or other contributor
- Payee Account #. The Symphonic account number for the contributor, if they are enrolled in SplitShare. If the contributor is not enrolled, then this column will show "Not Enrolled."
- Some contributors will have a yellow warning icon next to the payee account number. This icon indicates that the contributor was only enrolled for part of the selected time period.
- Artist Earnings. The contributor's earnings based on the entered splits and relevant track royalties for the selected time period. Splits must be set to calculate artist earnings.
- If the SplitShare tab is empty, no splits were set for the selected time period.
- Recouped Earnings. Any earnings that were recouped for that contributor.
- Transferred via SplitShare. The earnings that were transferred to the contributor's Symphonic account.
- The contributor must be enrolled in SplitShare for earnings to be transferred. Otherwise, the earnings will remain with your account.
- If a contributor is enrolled in SplitShare, then the Transferred via SplitShare will be equal to Artist Earnings minus Recouped. Otherwise, the Transferred via SplitShare will be equal to zero.
Article is closed for comments.