To see detailed royalty breakdowns for splits to artists or other contributors, the SplitShare tab in royalty details now shows:
- Contributors' earnings based on track royalties and their splits
- Contributors' earnings that were transferred to their SymphonicMS account via SplitShare
- The SplitShare enrollment status of the contributors
You can find this under the Royalties menu:
- Navigate to Royalties ► Royalty Summary
- Click View Details or View Multiple Periods and select a date range
- Select the SplitShare tab
Once you are on the SplitShare tab, you will see four columns:
- Artist Name. The name of the artist or other contributor
- Payee Account #. The Symphonic account number for the contributor, if they are enrolled in SplitShare. If the contributor is not enrolled, then this column will show "Not Enrolled."
- Some contributors will have a yellow warning icon next to the payee account number. This icon indicates that the contributor was only enrolled for part of the selected time period.
- Artist Earnings. The contributor's earnings based on the entered splits and relevant track royalties for the selected time period. Splits must be set to calculate artist earnings.
- If the SplitShare tab is empty, no splits were set for the selected time period.
- Recouped Earnings. Any earnings that were recouped for that contributor.
- Transferred via SplitShare. The earnings that were transferred to the contributor's Symphonic account.
- The contributor must be enrolled in SplitShare for earnings to be transferred. Otherwise, the earnings will remain with your account.
- If a contributor is enrolled in SplitShare, then the Transferred via SplitShare will be equal to Artist Earnings minus Recouped. Otherwise, the Transferred via SplitShare will be equal to zero.