In addition to pricing on our Digital Music Distribution service, you can get a full overview of all of our services and offerings and their respective pricing here.
Symphonic Distribution offers clients competitive pricing along with many services and outstanding support. Our standard distribution fee is 15%, meaning clients retain 85% of their earnings.
For 15% of royalties:
- Delivery of your music and video to every major DSP
- Professional, live human support from experts who are also nice people (many of whom speak Spanish).
- Playlist and feature pitching
- Monthly Reports & Payments
- Non-Exclusive Sync licensing
- Detailed, comprehensive reporting and sales insights
- Promo mailer & other powerful marketing tools
Our distribution clients are also available to apply for the following a la carte services (subject to fees and eligibility)
- Digital marketing campaigns (social media optimization and strategy, digital advertising)
- Basic interactive design services (app and web design)
- Brand Partnerships and Influencer Marketing
- Physical distribution, sales, and marketing
- D2C campaigns
- YouTube Optimization
- Publishing Administration
- Neighboring Rights Collection
- Comprehensive Graphic Design Services
Sign Up Fee
There is no sign-up fee or these offerings.
This option requires no fees or charges per release.
Note: We have no annual or maintenance fees. All account maintenance is paid for by royalties percentage.
Are UPC and ISRC codes free?
During the release creation process, we assign these free of charge.
Any additional fees may apply for certain payment methods. (We deduct from the payment we are issuing and/or deduct from future payments).
Additional fees such as mechanical transactions, voided transactions, and promotional expenses may be placed by Digital Service Providers. These are not fees imposed by Symphonic, and we always strive to decrease and/or eliminate these fees. Often, we as a company also absorb these fees up without you having to be charged.