Symphonic is proud to be a provider that works with artists to expand their brand through video. Not only do we focus on Video Distribution, but we can also help create the video content as well.
We want to help artists and record labels to distribute solid and cutting-edge video content at a price that is as cost affordable as it is easy to use.
Video distribution is not only limited to Symphonic clients; we welcome ALL artists and labels who have video distribution needs. You also can choose specific partners for delivery during the video submission process if you do not need a particular platform. We can also deliver back catalog music videos; our video distribution service is not limited to new music video releases.
Who are our video partners?
Apple Music – iTunes Store for video sales & downloads as well as Apple Music for Streaming
- The Videos tab on the artist's Page.
- The new music video destination on Facebook Watch, of which users will see music videos surface on their News Feed. People can explore their personalized music video feed, search for specific videos and browse Facebook's video catalog by genre, mood, and artist. Users can also easily discover new music videos and also rediscover classics.
- Users can share PMVs to their own profile or other surfaces like Groups.
- PMVs will also be discoverable in Search.
Official video streams from Facebook will also be added to the data that informs the Billboard Hot 100, Billboard 200, Artist 100, and Billboard Global 200 charts and all other Billboard US and global charts that include streaming data. Please note that Premium Music Videos (PMVs) are only available in the US. Facebook video plays will be categorized as ad-supported streams and represent activity solely within the US. In addition, Facebook videos will be included in the 'Others' data bucket under Video within MRC Data’s Music Connect platform.
If you or your artist(s) have opted-in but are currently not auto-sharing new videos to their feed, now is a great time to activate this feature. This is a great way to drive additional visibility and discovery for your music videos on Facebook.
You can check out more details on our Facebook Premium Music Videos FAQs here.
Vimeo – Videos will be located under Symphonic’s official Vimeo channel for more potential exposure. Vimeo is an American video hosting, sharing, and services platform headquartered in New York City. Vimeo operates on an ad-free basis and instead derives revenue by providing subscription plans for businesses and video content producers and offering software as a service (SaaS) with video creation, editing, and broadcasting tools, enterprise software solutions, as well as the means for video professionals to connect with clients and other professionals. Vimeo focuses on the delivery of high-definition video across a range of devices.
- A curated experience means that we'll deliver content, and their team, whether it be human or algorithmic, will preview and decide if the content will make it onto their platform. Symphonic does not process refunds if a video is not selected for placement on these platforms.
Latido Music - Latido Music is a hybrid 24-hour linear and on-demand Television Network for Latin Music fans in the United States, Latin America, and Spain. Serving the population of over 100 million Spanish-speaking millennials and Generation Z viewers, the channel features music video programs with the biggest hits, hottest music stars, and newest artists, as well as news and original shows that take you deeper into the music, the culture, and lifestyle of popular Latin music. On Latidomusic.com, you will find attractive programming composed of music videos, news, interviews, reality shows, documentaries, and more!
Boomplay – Boomplay is the leading music streaming and download service in Africa, provided by Transsnet Music Limited that aims to empower the African music ecosystem to unlock its full potential. As of April 2021, it has over 50 million monthly active users and an expansive music catalog of 53 million songs. The app is available globally on mobile through the Google Play Store and App Store and on the web via boomplay.com.
If your video is accepted by Promo Only, you can view it on the following month’s list of releases by following these steps:
- Visit PromoOnly.com
- Scroll to the bottom of the home page and click “Shipping Dates”
- On the “Video” section, click the genre pertaining to your video.
- Click “View Tracks” under the corresponding month to search for your video.
In addition to TV content, Canela Music features a unique blend of Latin music programming, featuring various genres from Latin Pop, Regional Mexican, Classics, Romantic, and more. Canela Music currently only accepts Latin genres and can be downloaded from the App Store for iOS and Google Play for Android.
You receive 70% of royalties from the monetization of your music videos on platforms that provide it. Aside from this, our rates are:
- $95 per video delivery to our BASE video distribution partners, and (if selected) PLUS partners upgrade fee of $55.
- Re-Uploads after a takedown would be paid at the regular rate.
- All are paid via PayPal.
Go Live Date - This is a reference to your "Release Date." The release date is when your video would be shown on VEVO and other providers.
To have your Symphonic distributed video taken down, please submit this takedown form HERE.
Article is closed for comments.