Ensuring the security of your Symphonic account is of utmost importance to us. We highly recommend the following steps:
- DO NOT share your account credentials with unauthorized individuals.
- Review all Account Members that have access to your account and ensure proper access is being given to additional account users. More information on adding/removing account members here.
- Reset your password on a regular basis (recommended quarterly). Do not use common or easy-to-guess passwords or the same password that you use for other accounts. If the thought of managing numerous passwords feels overwhelming, you can make use of a password manager to store your login details securely. (Ex, LastPass or KeePass)
- Ensure your account profile details, such as first and last name and tax and payment details, are up-to-date. If security concerns arise, make sure that relevant parties can readily get in touch with you.
- Symphonic will never request sensitive account information such as passwords or credit card numbers via email or text.
- Exercise caution if you receive an email instructing you to log in through a provided link. Hover over the link to verify that it directs you to a Symphonic domain and not any other resembling domain.
- If you harbor any suspicions about the legitimacy of an email claiming to be from us, err on the side of caution and refrain from clicking any links and reach out to us at our help desk.
- If you suspect you've interacted with a fraudulent link or experienced any compromise of your Symphonic account, please immediately reset your password and contact us at our help desk.
- Should you suspect unauthorized changes to your password or account in any way or find yourself locked out due to repeated unsuccessful login attempts, get in touch with us directly.