Tax Information (USA & International)
Below are some tax resources and information that you may find useful. Note: Symphonic is not a legal or tax authority. We do not give legal or tax advice. Symphonic simply reports and provides information as per what we've been instructed to. Please consult a tax professional or legal authority for advice and direction.
- Updating tax and payment details
- General Tax Overview
- What happens If I don’t file or report taxes?
- (USA) What Is A W9?
- (USA) What Is An EIN?
- (USA) What is a 1099-MISC form?
- (International) International Taxes
- (International) Impuestos internacionales (Spanish)
- (International) What is a tax treaty?
- (International) What are the withholding percentages by country / tax treaty?
- (International) What is a W8-BEN?
- (International) What is a 1042-S form?
- (International) Why don’t other distributors talk about international taxes?
- (International) Am I better off going to a distributor outside of the USA?