Tax Information (USA & International)
This is our tax accounting resource for clients. We realize that there are a lot of articles but, we wanted to be as comprehensive as possible. Feel free to create a help desk request if any questions. Note: Symphonic is not a legal or tax authority. We do not give legal or tax advice. Symphonic simply reports and provides information as per what we've been instructed to. Please consult a tax professional for additional advice.
- General Tax Overview
- Updating my tax information in the SymphonicMS
- What happens If I don’t file or report taxes?
- (USA) What Is A W9?
- (USA) What Is An EIN?
- (USA) What is a 1099-MISC form?
- (International) International Taxes
- (International) Impuestos internacionales (Spanish)
- (International) What is a tax treaty?
- (International) What are the withholding percentages by country / tax treaty?
- (International) What is a W8-BEN?
- (International) What is a 1042-S form?
- (International) Why don’t other distributors talk about international taxes?
- (International) Am I better off going to a distributor outside of the USA?