Everything you need from getting your release set up before submission, to uploading your release to making changes after it has been submitted. A guide from having some songs on your computer to listeners around the world having access to your music!
- Best Practices for Preparing Your Release
- Guidelines for Submitting Lyrics
- Track / Release Title Formatting
- Style & Language Guidelines
- "Various Artist" Designations
- What is a Primary Artist?
- Releasing Tracks From an Album Separately
- Title Capitalization for a Release
- What is the difference between Single, EP and Album?
- Why is my file a .flac?
- How to designate a live version of a track
- Pre-Orders, PreSaves, Pre-Adds Explained
- What Happens After I Submit my Release?
- When does Symphonic Deliver Content?
- Where to find Partner Links
- PreSave or Release Day Campaign Page
- How to export a PDF of your release details
- Where to find UPC / ISRC Codes