Since Shazam was recently acquired by Apple, the way they receive our content has changed. This can sometimes cause some delays in your content appearing here. If you do not see your tracks on Shazam, please create a ticket and list relevant information(Track Name, Artist, UPC, ISRC, etc.) and we will reach out to them to expedite. There are no longer any direct feeds by many distribution companies and as such you won't see Shazam on our partner list to select however, they are receiving your uploads.
Articles in this section
- How many partners do you have?
- My album and/or artist is incorrectly matched on Spotify and other DSPs
- Opt-In Partners
- Can you get my music on Spotify?
- Am I guaranteed to be on every partner?
- Do you distribute to Korean, Chinese DSPs?
- When does a release go live on Spotify?
- What is the amount per play that Spotify pays?
- Spotify Canvas
- How to obtain your artist Apple URL/Apple ID