Since Shazam was recently acquired by Apple, the way they receive our content has changed. This can sometimes cause some delays in your content appearing here. If you do not see your tracks on Shazam, please create a ticket and list relevant information(Track Name, Artist, UPC, ISRC, etc.) and we will reach out to them to expedite. There are no longer any direct feeds by many distribution companies and as such you won't see Shazam on our partner list to select however, they are receiving your uploads.
Articles in this section
- How many partners do you have?
- Am I guaranteed to be on every partner?
- There are partners on your website that are not in your system, why?
- Do you distribute to Korean companies?
- Shazam - How distribution works on the platform...
- I can't find my music on your partners!
- My music isn't on Audiomack
- How to Distribute to Pandora
- What is Audible Magic and what do they do?
- What is Gracenote and what do they do?