The release title version is where you can specify a specific version that differentiates the release you are submitting from other versions of the release.
For the original version of a release you must leave this field blank.
For a one-track release the track title version should match the release title version.
If your release has a special version you can add it in this field, common uses for this field are:
- Remix or Remixes (for releases that are a collection of remixes)
- Cover (if the cover is performed in a different genre than the original this is typically specified, like "Acoustic Cover")
- Live at Place, Year (for Spanish content use "En Vivo"). If "Live" is already part of the release you do not need to add this to the title version.
DO NOT submit use any of the following in the Title Version field, your release approval time may be delayed by incorrect usage of the field:
- Original Version or any other redundant version information, original releases must leave this field blank.
- Single, EP, LP, Album (these are all product types, no versions and are specified elsewhere).
- SEO terms such as Sleep Music, Music for Concentration, Chill, Chillout, etc., must not be used as product titles or product versions.
- References to Physical or Digital content or content not included (ie. E-Release, Digital Only, Digital Download, Digital Single, E-Album, 2 CD Set, With Lyrics, etc.).
- Clean/Dirty/Explicit, etc. use the track level explicit information field instead
Article is closed for comments.