If you feel you and/or your work is the victim of copyright infringement, you can use the links below to request takedowns directly to Digital Service Providers. This is as comprehensive of a list as we can communicate, and we will continue to update this as we get more details from our partners.
This is a recourse you can take if attempts to reach out to the party that has infringed against you is unreachable. Symphonic recommends that you seek any legal representation you feel you must to ensure that your request is actioned properly.
DMCA/Copyright submission forms
Amazon - Click Here
Audiomack - Click Here
Beatport - Click Here
Google Play - Click Here
iTunes - Click Here
Pandora - Click Here for Info and here for the form
SoundCloud - Click Here
Spotify - Click Here
TikTok - Click Here
Twitch - Click Here
YouTube - Click Here
Some partners will not have a form but can be reached via email
If emailing, here is information we believe you should provide
- Your information
- First and last name
- Individual/Company/brand that owns the work
- Mailing Address
- A link to the original product or proof of ownership
- Is it a Sound Recording / Artwork / Trademark that is infringed?
- Link to infringed content and/or proof to show the DSP of the infringement
- Short explanation about the infringement
- I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- I hereby state that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Then what happens?
We hope that this helps rectify your issue; however, we cannot guarantee that this will or give legal advice if your issue isn't resolved. If you find yourself with no action, result, and/or recourse, then we recommend you seek legal representation.
For information on takedowns, copyrights, and/or if a client of ours has infringed on your work, please follow this article. Additionally, please note that a lot of YouTube-related infringement is captured and resolved via the Content ID service. We encourage you to create a request on any infringement occurring on that platform.