We have now loaded our August 2018 monthly reporting and payments. Below is the notice for this month's report. Please read it in its entirety.
This report covers August 2018 and includes some previous months.
All sales and streams are reported from August 2018 but includes some March - July for partners that hadn't reported previously. For example, this report includes Addictech for July; Claro (iMusica) for March (CR territory only) and May (all territories), Deezer for July and August, Electric Jukebox for March through August, and Sirius XM for June and July, - thus, catching up the monthly reporting to where most partners can now be reported monthly. This report additionally includes Beatport August and we will continue to report Beatport royalties monthly even before their switch to monthly reporting and payments later on in the year. Previous report notice is located here. For all payment notices including previous months / quarters, click here.
Important notes from our team:
-Please ensure your tax and payment details are correct.
-Please allow up to 72 hours during business hours for your payment to be processed.
-No payment is sent on the weekend. We only send Monday through Friday.
-Any other questions and/or confusion based on the below, please create a ticket.
-Please ensure your email address on your account is correct, we may reach out with questions.
Payment After Request (What to expect)
Please understand that when payment is requested, we have to validate the request, check tax details, and other aspects prior to issuing payment. Read this for further detail.
Partners not included in (AUG-18)
-The following partners are not included in this report and will be worked on for the next report if we receive the proper data and of course, payment.
* Anghami – June and July 2018 - as this provider is typically a few months behind in their reporting.
* Amazon Prime (IT Territory Only) – August 2018 – statement for IT not yet received from provider.
* Defensive Music – Q318 – statement not yet received from provider.
* Digital Tunes – Mid-July through August will be included in SEP-18. (No sales for March through first half of July 2018 due to recent acquisition. New beta site was launched in August.)
* eMusic - We continue to have issues with them in regards to non-payment thus, their reporting is not included. Until they work out their issues in terms of funding and having funds to pay us and other distributors, we cannot report or show any of their data. (This is for Q3’16 through all of 2017 and now 2018). Additional note: eMusic is now being powered by 7Digital and some payments are coming through but not the above payments from their direct.
* Express in Music – Q318 – statement not yet received from provider.
* IMSTREAM – Q318 – statement not yet received from provider.
* iMusica (Claro Music) – June and July – payment not yet received from provider.
* iNDIEVOX – Q218 and Q318 – statements not yet received from provider.
* MetaPop – Q218 – statement will be included in SEP-18; Q318 statement not yet received.
* Publishing Administration (Tunecore) – Q318 – statement not yet received from provider.
* Sirius XM – August – statement not yet received from provider.
* SoundExchange – Q318 – will be included in SEP-18.
* Spinlet – Q318 – statement not yet received from provider.
* TrackItDown – July and August – statements not yet received from provider due to technical issues on their end.
* WhatPeoplePlay – Q318 – will be included in SEP-18.
* Yandex - Q417 through Q318 will not be reported until the end of 2018 / early 2019, as this provider reports annually.
* YouTube Composition Rights – August – will be included in SEP-18.
* Zvooq – Q318 – statement not yet received from provider.
Most partners are now included and feel free to create a ticket if you have any questions and/or concerns over a specific partner.
Partners from previous months included in (AUG-18)
As per the note above, there is some data from January 2018 through May 2018 that is now being included in this report. Below is a listing of what was included for previous months on this report for your convenience.
March (CT Territory Only), and May 2018 (All territories)
March through July 2018
June and July 2018
Schedule of Monthly Reporting / Payments:
Below is the proposed schedule for monthly reporting and payments so that you are aware when reports are posted and can be claimed.
We've also included ESTIMATED POSTING DATES for your convenience.
January: Reporting / Payment: End of March (Est. Time: Mar 31st - Apr 2nd)
February: Reporting / Payment: End of April (Est. Time: Apr 30th - May 2nd)
March: Reporting / Payment: End of May (Est. Time: May 31st - Jun 2nd)
April: Reporting / Payment: End of June (Est. Time: Jun 30th - Jul 2nd)
May: Reporting / Payment: End of July (Est. Time: Jul 30th - Aug 2nd)
June: Reporting / Payment: End of August (Est. Time: Aug 30th - Sept 2nd)
July: Reporting / Payment: End of September (Est. Time: Sept 30th - Oct 2nd)
August: Reporting / Payment: End of October (Est. Time: Oct 31st - Nov 2nd)
September: Reporting / Payment: End of November (Est. Time: Nov 30th - Dec 2nd)
October: Reporting / Payment: End of December (Est. Time: Dec 30th - Jan 2nd)
November: Reporting / Payment: End of January (Est. Time: Jan 31st - Feb 2nd)
December: Reporting / Payment: End of February (Est. Time: Feb 28th - March 2nd)