This is a fee charged to all distributors and direct providers for the promotional use and consideration of your material. Previously, this is deducted from payments without you knowing the amount, the amount is now shown for your convenience and transparency. The amount is not large and may only be .50c of overall revenue as it is prorated against everyone, including Symphonic's cut.
Articles in this section
- Where can I see my royalties for other services?
- What are mechanical transactions?
- What is "YouTube Composition"?
- What is "Beatport Promotional Expense"?
- What are "Beatport Mechanicals" ?
- From a publishing standpoint, what types of royalties exist?
- How do I get paid for my publishing royalties?
- How long before I see royalties for publishing administration?
- When are publishing admin royalties added?
- Why does it take so long to receive royalties for publishing?