The benefits vary by region but, even if income is withheld you have the opportunity to get tax credits within your country and/or in some cases get the money back by filing. We recommend you seek an accounting or tax professional within your region to understand more.
Articles in this section
- International Taxes
- Impuestos internacionales (Spanish)
- Are royalties subject to taxes?
- Do I need to submit my tax information to receive payment?
- Why does Symphonic require tax forms to be completed?
- Who else has these regulations and requires these forms?
- What Is An EIN?
- Do I need a EIN or ITIN?
- How do I apply for an EIN or TIN?
- What is a W8-BEN?