Your tax forms can be updated within the SymphonicMS but you can also deliver them by creating a ticket. It is always important to also to update your Symphonic profile with the most current information.
Articles in this section
- Are royalties subject to taxes?
- Do I need to submit my tax information to receive payment?
- [VIDEO] Updating your tax / account details
- Why does Symphonic require tax forms to be completed?
- What Is An EIN?
- What Is A W9?
- I am based in the USA, can I use my social security?
- Do I have to send any information to the IRS?
- Why does Symphonic require a Tax Identification number on the form?
- If I am based in the US, do I have to complete a W9? What about international?