My 1042-S is incorrect, what do I do?

If you have received a 1042-S and the dollar amount is incorrect or the name, EIN, or Social Security is incorrect, please let us know and we can file a correction. This may happen from time to time and is not a difficult process to correct thus, no worries if it occurs.

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.