This is due to a rights holder conflict. If Symphonic Distribution is incorrectly claiming the rights to these tracks, please submit a ticket to our system so we can remove our claim. If we are the correct rights holder, you will need to reach out to the conflicting distributor or label to have them remove their claim.
Articles in this section
- Soundcloud Service Overview
- Soundcloud Monetization (About & Sign Up)
- Soundcloud Whitelisting (What is it, and how?)
- Uploading to Soundcloud Go
- Why is Symphonic Distribution the rightsholder?
- How do I monetize my tracks?
- How long until my SoundCloud profile becomes monetizable?
- Why are tracks of mine randomly showing up in my SoundCloud profile?
- Why is my track blocked in monetized territories?
- Why are SoundCloud tracks still showing after a takedown?