This is due to a rights holder conflict. If Symphonic Distribution is incorrectly claiming the rights to these tracks, please submit a ticket to our system so we can remove our claim. If we are the correct rights holder, you will need to reach out to the conflicting distributor or label to have them remove their claim.
Articles in this section
- Why are tracks of mine randomly showing up n my SoundCloud profile?
- Why is My Track Blocked in Monetized Territories?
- Why is Symphonic Distribution the Rightsholder?
- Why are SoundCloud Tracks Still Showing After a Takedown?
- Why Can't I Edit or Delete My Tracks on SoundCloud?
- Why Do I See Duplicate SoundCloud Profiles?
- Why are There Tracks Appearing on My Profile That are Not Mine?
- How Do I Monetize My Tracks Using the Monetization Tab?
- How Long Until My SoundCloud Profile Becomes Monetizable?
- Am I Notified When My SoundCloud Profile is Monetizeable?