We always recommend that you update your account details if you are making any tax-related changes. There are different tax facts for the USA and International. Once you've read this, to update your tax details online via the SymphonicMS, please follow these instructions.
1. Log on to SymphonicMS. Click on Account ► Your Details
2. Ensure that your address details are all 100% correct, including the country of residence
3. Once complete, select Save
4. Choose Payment & Tax Details and then Edit Details in order to update your tax details
5. For the USA, we will need either your Social Security or Tax ID (EIN). For International, if you have a USA Tax ID or EIN, you can enter it otherwise, your DOB will be suffice. Once you have updated the tax details, you can Save and request payment.
Do I ever have to update my tax details again?
For all territories, we suggest you verify your tax details via our system every quarter at the most and at least, once a year when you claim your payment to ensure that you always have correct and updated details.
Do I have to send any tax forms to you in addition to this?
Updating your details on the SymphonicMS will not require you to send us any tax forms.
Why are account details so important?
Having your account information up-to-date allows us to contact you. Having your tax information up-to-date allows us to send you your requested payment.