You can update your tax details on the SymphonicMS. This serves as a replacement from you having to send us a W8-BEN. If you wish, you can create a ticket and attach a W8-BEN there. We will file it away but, you will still be required to provide your W8-BEN details on our system.
Articles in this section
- International Taxes
- Impuestos internacionales (Spanish)
- Are royalties subject to taxes?
- Do I need to submit my tax information to receive payment?
- Why does Symphonic require tax forms to be completed?
- Who else has these regulations and requires these forms?
- What Is An EIN?
- Do I need a EIN or ITIN?
- How do I apply for an EIN or TIN?
- What is a W8-BEN?