Where do I send tax forms?

You can update your tax details on the SymphonicMS. This serves as a replacement from you having to send us a W8-BEN. If you wish, you can create a ticket and attach a W8-BEN there. We will file it away but, you will still be required to provide your W8-BEN details on our system.

Was this article helpful?
2 out of 2 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.