Can I receive a credit in my country of residence if I pay taxes in the U.S.?

In most cases, U.S. income can be declared as a credit in your country of residence. This will vary depending the country. Please consult a local tax professional to verify if your U.S. income can be declared as a credit. In simple terms, even though there is a withholding of your income of 0%-30%, there is still a positive benefit to you receiving tax credits and/or the income itself if you consult and work with your government.

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.