We will retain copies of 1099-MISC forms that we send out for a period of one year in the event that you lose and/or that the form is sent to an incorrect location.
Articles in this section
- Are royalties subject to taxes?
- Do I need to submit my tax information to receive payment?
- [VIDEO] Updating your tax / account details
- Why does Symphonic require tax forms to be completed?
- What Is An EIN?
- What Is A W9?
- I am based in the USA, can I use my social security?
- Do I have to send any information to the IRS?
- Why does Symphonic require a Tax Identification number on the form?
- If I am based in the US, do I have to complete a W9? What about international?