Failure to report taxes or income may land you serious fines and potential criminal liabilities. We do not give legal or tax advice however, we recommend that any income that you earn especially through us, to please report it.
Articles in this section
- Are royalties subject to taxes?
- Do I need to submit my tax information to receive payment?
- [VIDEO] Updating your tax / account details
- Why does Symphonic require tax forms to be completed?
- What Is An EIN?
- What Is A W9?
- I am based in the USA, can I use my social security?
- Do I have to send any information to the IRS?
- Why does Symphonic require a Tax Identification number on the form?
- If I am based in the US, do I have to complete a W9? What about international?