I am based in the USA, can I use my social security?

Yes, you can use your Social Security on a W9 form and file as an individual if you are based in the United States. We do not give legal or accounting advice thus, we recommend you seek an accountant to represent and ensure that any revenue you earn through us is properly reported.

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.