Yes, you can use your Social Security on a W9 form and file as an individual if you are based in the United States. We do not give legal or accounting advice thus, we recommend you seek an accountant to represent and ensure that any revenue you earn through us is properly reported.
Articles in this section
- Are royalties subject to taxes?
- Do I need to submit my tax information to receive payment?
- [VIDEO] Updating your tax / account details
- Why does Symphonic require tax forms to be completed?
- What Is An EIN?
- What Is A W9?
- I am based in the USA, can I use my social security?
- Do I have to send any information to the IRS?
- Why does Symphonic require a Tax Identification number on the form?
- If I am based in the US, do I have to complete a W9? What about international?