Your tracks are still your own. We will never take ownership over any of your material. When you submitted your tracks for monetization, it set us as the Rightsholder, which just means we're helping you to collect your royalties.
Articles in this section
- SoundCloud service overview
- SoundCloud Monetization (about and signing up)
- SoundCloud Whitelisting (What is it, and how?)
- SoundCloud Profile Verification
- Uploading to SoundCloud Go
- Why is Symphonic Distribution the rightsholder?
- How do I monetize my tracks?
- How long until my SoundCloud profile becomes monetizable?
- Why are tracks of mine randomly showing up in my SoundCloud profile?
- Why is my track blocked in monetized territories?