Your tracks are still your own. We will never take ownership over any of your material. When you submitted your tracks for monetization, it set us as the Rightsholder, which just means we're helping you to collect your royalties.
Articles in this section
- Why are tracks of mine randomly showing up n my SoundCloud profile?
- Why is My Track Blocked in Monetized Territories?
- Why is Symphonic Distribution the Rightsholder?
- Why are SoundCloud Tracks Still Showing After a Takedown?
- Why Can't I Edit or Delete My Tracks on SoundCloud?
- Why Do I See Duplicate SoundCloud Profiles?
- Why are There Tracks Appearing on My Profile That are Not Mine?
- How Do I Monetize My Tracks Using the Monetization Tab?
- How Long Until My SoundCloud Profile Becomes Monetizable?
- Am I Notified When My SoundCloud Profile is Monetizeable?