Whenever a track is taken down on SoundCloud, it won't actually delete the track, it will just simply remove the ownership rights. The ownership rights are from us because we distributed them. With that said the tracks will show for you privately and/or while you are logged on however no other user will be able to see it publicly. The tracks aren't ever taken down or deleted and they are not affecting your Soundcloud page from a standpoint of the amount of tracks you've uploaded.
Articles in this section
- Soundcloud Service Overview
- Soundcloud Monetization (About & Sign Up)
- Uploading to Soundcloud Go
- Soundcloud Whitelisting (What is it, and how?)
- Why is Symphonic Distribution the rightsholder?
- How do I monetize my tracks using the Monetization tab?
- How long until my SoundCloud profile becomes monetizable?
- Why are tracks of mine randomly showing up in my SoundCloud profile?
- Why is my track blocked in monetized territories?
- Why are SoundCloud tracks still showing after a takedown?