Whenever a track is taken down on SoundCloud, it won't actually delete the track, it will just simply remove the ownership rights. The ownership rights are from us because we distributed them. With that said the tracks will show for you privately and/or while you are logged on however no other user will be able to see it publicly. The tracks aren't ever taken down or deleted and they are not affecting your Soundcloud page from a standpoint of the amount of tracks you've uploaded.
Articles in this section
- Why are tracks of mine randomly showing up n my SoundCloud profile?
- Why is My Track Blocked in Monetized Territories?
- Why is Symphonic Distribution the Rightsholder?
- Why are SoundCloud Tracks Still Showing After a Takedown?
- Why Can't I Edit or Delete My Tracks on SoundCloud?
- Why Do I See Duplicate SoundCloud Profiles?
- Why are There Tracks Appearing on My Profile That are Not Mine?
- How Do I Monetize My Tracks Using the Monetization Tab?
- How Long Until My SoundCloud Profile Becomes Monetizable?
- Am I Notified When My SoundCloud Profile is Monetizeable?