If for some reason you suspect that a song / asset that you have uploaded has not picked up a video on your channel or others, you can submit a ticket request to let us investigate if the said video is claimed. If not, we need a valid reason, contract, and proof that will enable us to claim. Failure to do so will mean that your request will not be fulfilled. The YouTube Content ID system is a great tool to see if anyone is using your music however, can be abused if not done right and thus why certain features are not open to any and/or all clients.
Articles in this section
- YouTube Art Tracks Explained
- What is a Content ID Claim?
- Can I Whitelist Channels on YouTube?
- What is a YouTube Claim or Copyright Dispute?
- Who Claimed My Video?
- What Happens After a Dispute?
- Is YouTube Monetization Restricted to Just Music?
- Can I change my URL to a custom one?
- What If the YouTube Video Only Uses Part of My Recording?
- Can I Just Signup Directly with YouTube?