When getting ready to submit a release for approval, following these suggested guidelines will increase your chances for a first-time approval:
- Plan to submit your release 3-4 weeks before the release date. Click Here for More Information.
- Make sure that you follow our full step-by-step upload guide to ensure the release is submitted correctly.
- Double-check your submission to make certain that release, track, and artist names are free of errors.
- Ensure that your music is mastered.
Practices to avoid
- Your content is not allowed to contain anything that might infringe upon the Criminal Act in any part of the territory. This includes, but is not limited to, infringement or instigation of rebellion, persecution of an ethnic group, child pornography, or unlawful description of violence. Your music can neither include material that is obscene or defamatory of any person. Also, you should not include samples that are not cleared for use and/or redistribution.