It's up to the label to check their royalty statements and issue payments to their artists. There is nothing we can do on our end without compromising security and privacy of the label. They are responsible for all royalty accounting. Please contact them to inquire about any royalties owed to you.
Articles in this section
- Royalty Summary Overview
- Where can I get an export of our sales?
- Understanding your CSV Export
- Does my report show the number of downloads or streams?
- What is "Balance Forwarded From Previous..."?
- "Void" / Voided Transactions / Negative Transactions
- What does N/A mean?
- My release sale is quite low on iTunes, Amazon, and more
- My downloads dropped! What happened?
- I am an Artist who signed to a label and I want my royalties.