SoundCloud will not let you edit a track that was uploaded to the feed because doing so will impair the ability for it to be monetized or featured on the "Go" service. If you want to make changes you will be able to do so via the SymphonicMS soon. We have started development on tools that will help you have more granular control over your monetized SoundCloud tracks - this will include takedowns, tags, edits etc. If you absolutely do NOT want these tracks on your profile, we are currently able to release them via a takedown however it will opt you out of SoundCloud Go and eliminate it being shown on the "Go" service as well as for monetization.
Articles in this section
- Soundcloud Service Overview
- Soundcloud Monetization (about and signing up)
- Soundcloud Whitelisting (What is it, and how?)
- SoundCloud Profile Verification
- Uploading to Soundcloud Go
- Why is Symphonic Distribution the rightsholder?
- How do I monetize my tracks?
- How long until my SoundCloud profile becomes monetizable?
- Why are tracks of mine randomly showing up in my SoundCloud profile?
- Why is my track blocked in monetized territories?