SoundCloud will not let you edit a track that was uploaded to the feed because doing so will impair the ability for it to be monetized or featured on the "Go" service. If you want to make changes you will be able to do so via the SymphonicMS soon. We have started development on tools that will help you have more granular control over your monetized SoundCloud tracks - this will include takedowns, tags, edits etc. If you absolutely do NOT want these tracks on your profile, we are currently able to release them via a takedown however it will opt you out of SoundCloud Go and eliminate it being shown on the "Go" service as well as for monetization.
Articles in this section
- Why are Tracks of Mine Randomly Showing Up On My SoundCloud Profile?
- Why is My Track Blocked in Monetized Territories?
- Why is Symphonic Distribution the Rightsholder?
- Why are SoundCloud Tracks Still Showing After a Takedown?
- Why Can't I Edit or Delete My Tracks on SoundCloud?
- Why Do I See Duplicate SoundCloud Profiles?
- Why are There Tracks Appearing on My Profile That are Not Mine?
- How Do I Monetize My Tracks Using the Monetization Tab?
- How Long Until My SoundCloud Profile Becomes Monetizable?
- Am I Notified When My SoundCloud Profile is Monetizeable?