No. You would need to apply onto our Publishing Administration service (in partnership with Songtrust) in order to get this additional revenue. Being a a distribution client will not collect the royalties from a PRO. The service is open to songwriters only.
Articles in this section
- Will Symphonic Distribution collect royalties if I don't sign up to the Publishing Administration service?
- How do I report set lists to my PRO?
- Do I still need to register my songs with the US Copyright Office?
- Is my record label my publisher?
- My Record Label claims to be the publisher of my song(s). Can I still sign up?
- Does Publishing Administration replace me working with a PRO?
- Do I need to register my songs directly with my PRO?
- Will you sign me up with a PRO?
- Is my PRO my publisher?
- What Is Sound Exchange?