Does Symphonic need my SSN for Pub Admin?

In order to receive payments from us for any type of royalty that is paid, a tax id (EIN) or a social security # (SSN) is needed. This can be entered within the Songtrust system.

For you to receive the writer's share of your work, you'd have to file with ASCAP, BMI, and/or SESAC the same information to ensure that it is properly documented. 

A valid W9 or W8-BEN form would need to be delivered with this information.

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.