Does Symphonic Need My SSN For Pub Admin?

In order to receive payments from us for any type of royalty that we pay, we need a tax id (EIN) or a social security #. For you to receive the writer's share of your work, you'd have to file with ASCAP, BMI, and/or SESAC the same information to ensure that it is properly documented.  A valid W9 or W8-BEN form would need to be delivered with this information.

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.