We can manage your channel but only if we deem it appropriate. This is called Channel Management. On your application and further when signing up to our service we have areas where you can display your channel and if we choose to take it in, we will accept and on-board it.
Articles in this section
- YouTube Art Tracks Explained
- What is a Content ID Claim?
- Can I Whitelist Channels on YouTube?
- What is a YouTube Claim or Copyright Dispute?
- Who Claimed My Video?
- What Happens After a Dispute?
- Is YouTube Monetization Restricted to Just Music?
- Can I change my URL to a custom one?
- What If the YouTube Video Only Uses Part of My Recording?
- Can I Just Signup Directly with YouTube?