Signing Up For Neighboring Rights

If you’re a record label/master rights owner, and your master recordings are being publicly performed and broadcasted in non-US territories, you could be eligible to earn neighboring rights royalties. This is entirely separate from the field of music publishing, in which songwriters and composers earn performance royalties from public broadcasts of their musical compositions.


Please create a request if you are interested in Neighboring Rights! 

Was this article helpful?
5 out of 5 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.