The daily sales aren't what you will be receiving because we receive actuals after a quarter or month concludes. The actuals is the exact amount paid to us from a partner after all of their fees and currency conversions have been done so if you receive a sale on January 1st, it wont be paid until May 15th and the amount may differ because the retailer or streaming provider has taken out their cut / percentage as well as Symphonic. We supply the daily sales as a means for you to see how you are performing throughout a quarter but the actual reporting you receive from us is the one to go by.
Articles in this section
- Streaming Analytics (Overview)
- Spotify Analytics
- What are Daily Sales? When do I get the $?
- How do you access Daily Sales?
- How often are daily sales reported?
- Who reports sales on Daily Sales Estimates?
- Why aren't my daily sales accurate?
- Why isn't streaming reported on Daily Sales?
- I know I have sales, why don't they show up?
- Why are these considered "estimates"?