No. Once you're a publishing administration client, we’ll take care of registering the songs directly with your PRO. Just make sure you keep your PRO account login information in the case that you have a mailing address change.
Articles in this section
- Will Symphonic Distribution collect royalties if I don't sign up to the Publishing Administration service?
- How do I report set lists to my PRO?
- Do I still need to register my songs with the US Copyright Office?
- Is my record label my publisher?
- My Record Label claims to be the publisher of my song(s). Can I still sign up?
- Does Publishing Administration replace me working with a PRO?
- Do I need to register my songs directly with my PRO?
- Will you sign me up with a PRO?
- Is my PRO my publisher?
- What Is Sound Exchange?