Any band member(s) can apply to Symphonic Publishing Administration independently, but you cannot join a PRO or our publishing service as a band. Publishing Administration is for songwriters and composers, i.e. individual members of a band who write songs for the band. Therefore, each individual band member will need to register with Symphonic Publishing Administration.
Articles in this section
- Will Symphonic Distribution collect royalties if I don't sign up to the Publishing Administration service?
- How do I report set lists to my PRO?
- Do I still need to register my songs with the US Copyright Office?
- Is my record label my publisher?
- My Record Label claims to be the publisher of my song(s). Can I still sign up?
- Does Publishing Administration replace me working with a PRO?
- Do I need to register my songs directly with my PRO?
- Will you sign me up with a PRO?
- Is my PRO my publisher?
- What Is Sound Exchange?