The US organization, which licenses and collects royalties for some digital performances of sound recordings (i.e. on web radio or websites with music). Visit SoundExchange's website for more information.
Articles in this section
- About Our Publishing Administration Service
- Info about our partner: Songtrust
- Registering Songs
- Working with PROs under our service
- Is my record label my publisher?
- What Is Sound Exchange?
- Publishing Administration Terminology
- Countries / Territories for Publishing Administration
- Publishing Administrator vs. Publisher
- Publishing Administration vs. Copyrighting