The US organization, which licenses and collects royalties for some digital performances of sound recordings (i.e. on web radio or websites with music). Visit SoundExchange's website for more information.
Articles in this section
- Will Symphonic Distribution collect royalties if I don't sign up to the Publishing Administration service?
- How do I report set lists to my PRO?
- Do I still need to register my songs with the US Copyright Office?
- Is my record label my publisher?
- My Record Label claims to be the publisher of my song(s). Can I still sign up?
- Does Publishing Administration replace me working with a PRO?
- Do I need to register my songs directly with my PRO?
- Will you sign me up with a PRO?
- Is my PRO my publisher?
- What Is Sound Exchange?