If a user has not properly licensed your material, they have two options: allow ads to run, or have their video taken down and receive a copyright strike on their channel.
Articles in this section
- YouTube Art Tracks Explained
- What is a Content ID Claim?
- Can I Whitelist Channels on YouTube?
- What is a YouTube Claim or Copyright Dispute?
- Who Claimed My Video?
- What Happens After a Dispute?
- Is YouTube Monetization Restricted to Just Music?
- Can I change my URL to a custom one?
- What If the YouTube Video Only Uses Part of My Recording?
- Can I Just Signup Directly with YouTube?