If you are an artist, you can register with one or all of the above PROs and register each and every song you have with each PRO. If you are a label, you need permission from that artist in order to register the work and collect publishing. Even then, it’s up to the PRO to recognize your song and appropriately pay it.
Articles in this section
- Where can I see my royalties for other services?
- What are mechanical transactions?
- What is "YouTube Composition"?
- What is "Beatport Promotional Expense"?
- What are "Beatport Mechanicals" ?
- From a publishing standpoint, what types of royalties exist?
- How do I get paid for my publishing royalties?
- How long before I see royalties for publishing administration?
- When are publishing admin royalties added?
- Why does it take so long to receive royalties for publishing?