A music Publisher is the entity responsible for making sure songwriters and composers receive the royalties resulting from all usages of their songs. Not all Songwriters have Publishers. In fact, most independent Songwriters are self-published.
Articles in this section
- About Our Publishing Administration Service
- Info about our partner: Songtrust
- Registering Songs
- Working with PROs under our service
- Is my record label my publisher?
- Publishing Administration Terminology
- Countries / Territories for Publishing Administration
- Publishing Administrator vs. Publisher
- Publishing Administration vs. Copyrighting
- Master Recording vs. Musical Composition