At Symphonic, we are committed to making the process of transferring your catalog as seamless as possible. That's why we are excited to introduce our new feature, TransferTrack. With TransferTrack, you can effortlessly bulk import your releases from Spotify using the Artist page URI/URL. Let us guide you through the steps to ensure a smooth experience.
To begin, go to Distribute ► TransferTrack.
To begin a new import, select New Import.
- If you've previously completed a release import, you will see a history of past imports.
Enter the Spotify URL for the artist you want to import and click Find my artist. More information on how to locate your Spotify URL here.
- The artist URL should automatically be populated if you have a Starter account with us.
Next, you'll see a list of all releases eligible for import.
- If any releases from this artist have already been imported into the SymphonicMS, those releases will be omitted from the release selection.
- The import requires a label to be selected. If you are on an account with only one label, the label with be filled out by default.
- You'll be able to Select/Deselect all
- you can also toggle between different views (on the right)
Once you've selected the releases you'd like to transfer, click Import.
You'll see a breakdown as soon as the import has been completed. If any releases fail to import, we will display the information for your review. Next, select Go to releases to review and submit each release. The release will be under the Unsubmitted status on your releases page.
Click on each release to fulfill any outstanding details and submit. While we try to obtain as much information as possible from Spotify, there will be cases where you may have to re-upload the artwork and audio files. Please ensure you have these on hand in case they may be needed during release creation.
FAQs Why am I getting a warning?
If the label name used in the SymphonicMS differs from the label name currently on Spotify for this release, the system will let you know. You can still submit, but we show this warning in case this was an error during the label selection process.
What does this error mean?
You may see this error if you have a Starter account with us. Our Starter account only allows one primary artist. If you try to import with an artist name other than what you signed up with, you will receive this error. The same concept applies to transferring releases where you may have multiple primary artists.