Symphonic has two offerings. A plan where you retain 85% of royalties and a plan that includes Label Services. Both plans require an application to be sent in and, require approval by Symphonic in order to be accepted.
For 15% of royalties:
- Delivery of your music and video to every major DSP
- Professional, totally live human support from experts who are also nice people (many of whom speak Spanish).
- Playlist and feature pitching
- Monthly Reports & Payments
- Non-Exclusive Sync licensing
- Detailed, comprehensive reporting and sales insights
- Promo mailer & other powerful marketing tools
For a more custom % and Label Services, you receive the above and:
- A dedicated product manager that will organize your team and manage your releases like it was their label (or as much as you want them to)
- Digital marketing campaigns (social media optimization and strategy, digital advertising)
- Basic interactive design services (app and web design)
- Recoupable budgets for 3rd party publicists and other specialists
- Brand Partnerships and Influencer Marketing
- Physical distribution, sales, and marketing
- D2C campaigns
- YouTube Optimization
- Publishing Administration
- Neighboring Rights Collection
- Comprehensive Graphic Design Services
Sign Up Fee
There is no sign up fee or these offerings.
$0. There are no charges per release for the standard label options.
Note: We have no annual or maintenance fees. All account maintenance is paid for by royalties percentage
Are UPC & ISRC codes free?
During the release creation process we assign these free of charge. Tip: If you need a UPC or ISRC code for any release or track outside of what we distribute, click here!
Any additional fees charged to a record label or artist are for payment of royalties via Wire Transfer. (We deduct from the payment we are issuing and/or deduct from future payments).
Additional fees such as mechanical transactions, voided transactions and promotional expenses may be placed by Digital Service Providers. These are not fees imposed by Symphonic and we always strive to work towards decreasing and/or eliminating these fees. Often times, we as a company also eat these fees up without you having to be charged.