If a release is sold, our system will split up the release sale evenly across all tracks on your report. This is to fairly compensate and come up with a dollar figure for each and every track on the release itself. This is why if you look at the report, you may see that an album sale may be lower and/or that you may see several line items that say "Release" under the content type with lower amounts reported.
Articles in this section
- Royalty Summary Overview
- Where can I get an export of our sales?
- Understanding your CSV Export
- Does my report show the number of downloads or streams?
- What is "Balance Forwarded From Previous..."?
- "Void" / Voided Transactions / Negative Transactions
- What does N/A mean?
- My release sale is quite low on iTunes, Amazon, and more
- My downloads dropped! What happened?
- I am an Artist who signed to a label and I want my royalties.