The reports are considered estimates because between the day they are reported to the day they are paid, a number of things may change. For foreign transactions outside of the USA, currency exchanges may affect the ultimate net payout that is received by us and then you. Further, some estimates don't account for any fraudelent transactions or "returns". It is important to look at the daily sales with a thought process that it is not at all the final number you will receive but rather something to consider viewing in real time.
Articles in this section
- What are Daily Sales? When do I get the $?
- How do you access Daily Sales?
- How often are daily sales reported?
- Who reports sales on Daily Sales Estimates?
- Why isn't streaming reported on Daily Sales?
- Why aren't my daily sales accurate?
- I know I have sales, why don't they show up?
- Why are these considered "estimates"?
- I had sales last week on the Daily sales and now they are gone?
- Can I see streaming on the daily sales?