Yes. Whenever you enter a social security number or other personal information, the information is encrypted and stored safely and securely. We've additionally taken proper steps to secure your data and store it in secure cloud servers with methods to throw off any potential hacker groups. Whenever you enter the information in our system, the only method it can be viewed is through a password that only accounting professionals can access. Your information is as secure as it can be.
Articles in this section
- Are royalties subject to taxes?
- Do I need to submit my tax information to receive payment?
- [VIDEO] Updating your tax / account details
- Why does Symphonic require tax forms to be completed?
- What Is An EIN?
- What Is A W9?
- I am based in the USA, can I use my social security?
- Do I have to send any information to the IRS?
- Why does Symphonic require a Tax Identification number on the form?
- If I am based in the US, do I have to complete a W9? What about international?